Perspectives at Volkswagen. Looking for a new challenge? A stimulating and varied field of work? The chance of further personal and professional development? Then Volkswagen Group Singapore is exactly the right place for you!
If we are to enjoy success in the market, we need the best trainees, the most competently skilled workers, and the most able university graduates. The Group Strategy 2018 defines the top team in terms of three categories: competence, dedication and fitness. That's why Volkswagen Group is continually investing in new processes, machinery, and products. Training and staff qualification are equally promoted as well.
An important element of a sustainable corporate policy is the promotion of young talent. As such, we employ different training paths to qualify young people for a career in our Group. This is done in aim to provide maximum practical orientation and to integrate junior staff as early as possible in the business and operational processes. In this way, we will secure long-term competitiveness.
Find our current openings here
- Perform vehicle diagnostics, mechanical and electrical repair/maintenance according to the international standard from Volkswagen
- Ensure all checks and works are performed thoroughly as specified in the Checklist and Vehicle Job Order with good quality practice and procedures
- Responsible to complete works as assigned by superior, in accordance with daily throughouts.
- Complete work for each vehicle and unit serviced, listing items replaced and materials used, repair notes and vehicle test results.
- Ensure Checklist and Vehicle Job Order is updated and signed upon completion of work.
- Maintain the work bay and workshop areas in orderly and safe working condition.
- Report abnormal and unsafe workshop condition so that corrective and preventive action can be made.
- Adhere to workshop-related rules and regulations such as cleanliness, tidiness and guidelines for prevention of accidents and the assurance of environment protection
- Minimum NITEC/NTC3 or Higher NITEC certificate with 2 years of relevant experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with positive and helpful attitude
- Possess a valid Class 3 driving licence
- Working locations - Alexandra / MacPherson / Tuas
Interested applicants may submit your detailed resume with current and
expected remuneration to:
The Human Resource Department
Volkswagen Group Singapore Pte Ltd
247 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159934
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.