Perspectives at Volkswagen. Looking for a new challenge? A stimulating and varied field of work? The chance of further personal and professional development? Then Volkswagen Group Singapore is exactly the right place for you!
If we are to enjoy success in the market, we need the best trainees, the most competently skilled workers, and the most able university graduates. The Group Strategy 2018 defines the top team in terms of three categories: competence, dedication and fitness. That's why Volkswagen Group is continually investing in new processes, machinery, and products. Training and staff qualification are equally promoted as well.
An important element of a sustainable corporate policy is the promotion of young talent. As such, we employ different training paths to qualify young people for a career in our Group. This is done in aim to provide maximum practical orientation and to integrate junior staff as early as possible in the business and operational processes. In this way, we will secure long-term competitiveness.
Find our current openings here
- Identify business opportunities, prospects, and evaluate customer level of interest.
- Develop and propose sales options to customer requirements.
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers, build rapport for referral of new customers.
- Provide the highest standard of customer service.
- Be articulate and fluent in English, 2nd language will be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be proactive and have a self-starting attitude with outstanding customer service orientation.
- Have a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Possess a valid class 3 driving license.
- Please note that this position requires frequent networking and prospecting. There are good networking opportunities including high incentives and commission.
- Ex-Property Agent, Insurance Agent, Air Stewards/Stewardesses, Consultants and Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply.
Interested applicants may submit your detailed resume with current and
expected remuneration to:
The Human Resource Department
Volkswagen Group Singapore Pte Ltd
247 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159934
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.