Volkswagen SmartDrive Plan
A comprehensive insurance plan for your peace of mind.
Thank you for your constant support of Volkswagen Singapore!
As part of our ongoing efforts to offer our customers the best value-for-money programmes and services, we are delighted to appoint AXA Insurance Singapore as our in-house insurer.
In view of this partnership, AXA Insurance Singapore is happy to offer a comprehensive insurance plan to all existing Volkswagen owners.
Benefits of Volkswagen SmartDrive Plan
How Volkswagen SmartDrive Plan looks after your every need on the road.
- Volkswagen approved Body & Repair facility using only Genuine Parts and state-of-the-art equipment
- Certified Technicians
- Within 24 months from registration date
- 1-year Plan - Up to $100,000
- 2-years Plan - Up to $200,000
- Up to $20,000
- Up to $10,000 each
- Up to $1,500 each
- Unlimited, Excess waived
- Replacement car - up to 15 days
- Free NCD Protector with at least 40% NCD1
- Up to $50,000
- Under 23 years of age &/or less than 1 year of driving experience
- Additional Excess- $2,500
- Singapore, West Malaysia, Peninsular Thailand2
- Up to $1,500 each
- 2-years Plan - up to $500
Terms and Conditions:
1. Insured with 30% NCD can opt for NCDP with additional premium.
2. Subject to a max duration of 14 days for each and every trip.
3. The benefits are subjected to insurer's policy's terms and conditions.
By insuring your vehicle under VW SmartDrive Plan, it ensures repair are carried out by our certified technicians in accordance to factory repair standard and recommendation.
We would like to inform you that in the event you choose to convert to the Volkswagen SmartDrive Plan, we will be sharing some of your personal data with AXA intermediary, ARF (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd which will process the data where required, for the purposes of evaluating and/ or providing said services to you. Volkswagen Group Singapore undertakes to ensure that all your personal data is collected, disclosed and used in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore.