Body & Paintwork
Choosing Volkswagen's safe wrapping and original paintwork not only gives your car a brilliant appearance, it also keeps you safe.
Don't overlook minor dents
Minor damages happen to everyone and it's important to fix the damages promptly.
The body of the car protects you in the unfortunate event of an accident and damages left unfixed can compromise the safety aspect of the car.
Choose a Volkswagen-approved bodyshop
Volkswagen only allows manufacturer-trained technicians to work on your vehicle, using the latest tools and repair information straight from Germany.
All repairs are strictly according to Volkswagen guidelines, using the same paint, parts and materials that are used in the factory. Damaged parts are replaced only with Volkswagen Genuine Parts®, ensuring all warranties remain intact for you.
All repairs and parts also come with a 2-year warranty, with terms and conditions.
Volkswagen Genuine Body Parts
A perfect fit for safety.
Volkswagen Genuine Body Parts fit perfectly, like a glove, so you save time and cost in any repair.
Combined with the high level of stiffness and panel strength, the accurate fit also gives you an optimum absorption of impact energy. And of course, your Volkswagen remains an original through and through.
Why Keep Your Safe Wrapping In Its Best Condition
Designed to absorb the impact in the unfortunate event of an accident, safe wrapping refers to parts of your Volkswagen that are more than just bits of metal - they make a huge difference in protecting your passengers and yourself.
If they are damaged and left unfixed, they will not be able to fulfill their functions and protect you adequately.
Functions of various safe wrapping:
Volkswagen Paintwork Service
A new coat of paint is not just of cosmetic value. It protects your Volkswagen against corrosion, ensuring a durable and reliable drive.
There is no fixed price for each paint job, as many factors come into play, like the condition of the car, the size of the car, and the type of paint used.
Volkswagen Genuine Paint Sprays and Touch Up Sticks
Spot on colours for all Volkswagen makes/vehicles.
Fix minor paint defects and prevent the spread of rust with Genuine Volkswagen colour shades. Available in all common original Volkswagen colour shades, including those used on older models, and both metallic and pearl effect paints. Complete the protection with a clear coat finish.
Accident Claims and Reporting
Volkswagen is an approved authorised accident reporting centre for the following companies:
- AXA Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd
- MSIG Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd
- Direct Asia Insurance (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte Ltd
- China Taiping Insurance (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- EQ Insurance and Allied World
- FWD Singapore Pte Ltd
If your insurance company is not in the list above, please lodge an accident report with your insurance-authorised accident reporting centre.
- In case of injury, please lodge a police report within 24 hours of the accident. In cases where there are no injuries, please submit a "Non-injury motor accident report" through your insurer.
- If there is any accident involving an embassy vehicle, foreign vehicle, government vehicle and/or government property, please lodge a police report within 24 hours of the accident.
Other important things to note in an accident:
- Stop away from traffic in a well-lit place (if possible).
- Check if anyone is injured, and call for emergency medical help if necessary.
- Approach the other car and check if the driver and/or the other passengers are injured.
- Do not remove vehicles unless it's necessary to extricate anyone (perhaps from inside the car or under the vehicle) or to send the injured to the hospital.
- Exchange information with the other driver:
1. Vehicle Registration Number
2. Name Of Driver and NRIC
3. Contact Number
4. Insurance Company and Policy Number
- Do not argue over who is wrong. Stay calm and keep silent, especially if the other party pressures or threatens you.
- If you have a camera on hand, take photographs of the accident site, damage on vehicles, tyre skid marks on the road, etc.
- Call the Volkswagen 24-hour roadside assistance service at 6333 8800 for towing of your Volkswagen at no charge (terms and conditions apply).
- Report the accident to your insurer within 24 hours after the accident.