Many layers for more safety
A tyre consists of running surface and carcass
1. Tread - for good road grip and for absorbing and
2. Jointless bandage - enables high speeds
3. Steel cord belt layers - optimise driving stability and rolling
4. Cord body insert - for shape retention even at high levels of
5. Inner liner - makes the tyre air-tight.
6. Side strip - guards against lateral damage.
7. Core profile - improves driving stability, steering
and comfort response.
8. Steel core - ensures firm grip on the rim.
9. Bead reinforcement - supports driving stability and
precise steering response.