Escape from everyday routine. But not without the smaller and bigger things that make our daily lives even more convenient and pleasant - or the planned travel adventure. With our tips, you will soon have stowed away everything that is important to you. Simply and securely.
More than just a few grams.
Even in the event of an impact at 50 km/h, unsecured objects shoot forward with about fifty times their weight.
This is how to pack safely
More weight. Less control
On the road with heavy luggage.
An overloaded car is prone to skidding and is more difficult to steer and brake. No need to worry: Our checklist will ensure that you don't let it get that far.
On the road with heavy luggage
- Read up on the permitted total weight in the vehicle registration document or your Owner's Manual
- Take your passengers' weight into account
- Weigh heavy luggage, observe permissible load
- Balance! Distribute the weight evenly
- Increase tyre pressure if you have a lot of luggage
- Secure the luggage
- Adjust your headlight setting (see Owner's Manual)
Our checklists do not claim to be complete and are therefore not exhaustive.