Volkswagen Genuine parts are specially developed for your Volkswagen. The high quality and durability of our genuine parts will help to provide optimal vehicle performance and preserve the value and safety of your Volkswagen so your car stays 100% original, even after repairs or maintenance.
With our aero wipers, you'll always be able to keep a clear eye on the road even at high speeds, thanks to their aerodynamic and smooth shape. What's more, they come with an incredibly long service life too.
- Precision spring trips are adjusted to perfectly fit to your windscreen
- Unobstructed view and stability, even at high speeds - thanks to its aerodynamic design, integrated spoiler and dual precision spring strips
- Up to 30% more durable due to high-quality materials and special smooth coating
Guaranteed safety and well-being
The Volkswagen Genuine Filter absorbs foreign particles and catches dirt. It reduces dust and pollen levels inside your car and even cleans the air of allergens. Enjoy the benefits of high functionality in almost any situation, in the most diverse weather conditions and driving environments - for your well-being
- The Volkswagen Genuine Interior Filter protects against fine dust, pollen, soot, allergens, aerosols and partially against ozone.
- The allergen filter absorbs a number of allergens and impedes the growth of mould and bacteria.
- The allergen filter fulfils the standard filter tests such as JIS L 1902 & ISO 20743. Initial tests had shown that the allergen filter is able to remove more than 90% of bacteria and virus from the air.
Your starter battery gives your Volkswagen the energy it needs to get going. All Volkswagen batteries offer exceptional functionality thanks to the high-quality materials that go into making it.
- 24 months warranty.
- Delivers exactly the right amount of energy your Volkswagen needs.
- High lead content and high-quality materials.
Designed for your Volkswagen
Our brakes are calibrated according to engine performance, vehicle weight and your model's maximum speed. That means you'll enjoy a longer service life and braking comfort with minimum wear.
- Shorter braking distances.
- Developed for your Volkswagen and tailored to its weight, performance and maximum speed.
- Confirmed in complex practical tests under a wide variety of weather conditions, and with up to 1,000 consecutive hard brakes on the test bench.
Keeping your engine clean
Oil filters clean dust, metal abrasion, oil carbon and soot particles by circulating engine oil so that only cleaned oil reaches lubrication and bearing points. This prevents wear and ensures a longer engine life. The Volkswagen Genuine Oil Filter maintains both the oil quality and the performance and economy of your engine.
- Seats firmly even with high temperature and pressure fluctuations.
- Designed for start/stop vehicles.
- Immediate oil pressure and lubrication at engine start-up.
Engine oils keep your engine well lubricated. Our engine oil specifications ensure smooth engine performance and long engine life.
- Reduces wear and tear.
- Helps to cool the engine.
- Prolongs the engine's life.
- Cleans the engine and prevents harmful deposits.
Our vehicle body parts give your Volkswagen the stability it needs, helping reduce the extent of damages in the event of a collision.
- Increased safety
- Fast and affordable repair thanks to precision fit
- Original design
- Our paint and workmanship comes with 2 years warranty
We're here to assist you every step of the way, find out more about our Body & Paint services here
AdBlue® is an odourless urea solution. It reduces harmful nitrogen oxides in diesel vehicle emissions. To use, simply refill AdBlue® after a few thousand kilometres and you're good to go.
- Economical: A passenger vehicle requires 1.5ℓ-2.8ℓ of AdBlue® per 1,000 km.
- Easy to refill with our refill containers.