Perspectives at Volkswagen. Looking for a new challenge? A stimulating and varied field of work? The chance of further personal and professional development? Then Volkswagen Group Singapore is exactly the right place for you!
If we are to enjoy success in the market, we need the best trainees, the most competently skilled workers, and the most able university graduates. The Group Strategy 2018 defines the top team in terms of three categories: competence, dedication and fitness. That's why Volkswagen Group is continually investing in new processes, machinery, and products. Training and staff qualification are equally promoted as well.
An important element of a sustainable corporate policy is the promotion of young talent. As such, we employ different training paths to qualify young people for a career in our Group. This is done in aim to provide maximum practical orientation and to integrate junior staff as early as possible in the business and operational processes. In this way, we will secure long-term competitiveness.
- Identify business opportunities, prospects and evaluating customer level of interest, developing and proposing sales options
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers, building rapport to recruit new customers
- Provide the highest standard of customer service
- Articulate and fluent in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and self-starting attitude with outstanding customer service orientation
- Strong desire to exceed expectations
- Position requires frequent networking and prospecting
- Good network opportunities and high incentives and commission
- Possess a valid class 3 driving license
- Candidates from the airline or sales industry will be an added advantage
Interested applicants may submit your detailed resume with current and
expected remuneration to:
The Human Resource Department
Volkswagen Group Singapore Pte Ltd
247 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159934
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.