With quality assured at every step of the process, experience a seamless transition to OBU with Volkswagen.
For your ultimate peace of mind
Trust in our expertise and make us your ultimate service destination for a worry-free upgrade.
When it is your turn, you will be notified via a letter, email and/or SMS from LTA informing you of your two-month installation period and inviting you to book your installation appointment.
Once you've selected us as your preferred workshop and choose your time slot on the LTA website, our service team will send you a confirmation SMS if your preferred time slot is available. In case it's not, we'll give you a friendly call to assist you in finding the perfect alternative date or time for your convenience.
Optimal care for your Volkswagen
Tailored specifically for Volkswagens by Volkswagen. Our state-of-the-art facilities and skilled technicians are here to ensure you that your car is in the best hands.
You may opt to install the Processing Unit, Antenna, and a Touchscreen Display; or just the Processing Unit and Antenna, with the support of a mobile application downloaded to a smartphone.
Choosing your OBU configuration
- Communicates with the satellite system and carpark gantries.
- Mounted on the windscreen.
- Processes all payment-related transactions, and is where the valid CEPAS card should be inserted.
- Mounted on the side of the front passenger footwell by default. If this is not feasible, the authorised workshop will suggest a suitable alternative location, and confirm with the vehicle owner before installing.
- Notifies motorists about ERP and payment info, and provides other info such as locations of nearby Silver Zones, bus lanes etc.
- Mounted on the windscreen, in front of the antenna, for easy viewing by the driver.
- Displays information in an easy-to-read graphical or numerical format, with minimal wording, similar to ERP gantries and road signs.
- Allows driver to control the volume of OBU alerts.