Thank you for your constant support of Volkswagen Singapore!
As part of our ongoing efforts to offer our customers the best value-for-money programs and services, we are delighted to partner with Allianz Insurance Singapore to offer a comprehensive insurance plan to all existing Volkswagen owners.
We would like to inform you that in the event you choose to convert to the Allianz Motor Protect (Volkswagen scheme), we will be sharing some of your personal data with Allianz Insurance intermediary, ARF (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd which will process the data where required, for the purposes of evaluating and/ or providing said services to you. Volkswagen Group Singapore undertakes to ensure that all your personal data is collected, disclosed and used in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore.
Benefits of Allianz Motor Protect
How Allianz Motor Protect (Volkswagen scheme) looks after your every need on the road.
- Volkswagen approved Body & Repair facility using only Genuine Parts and state-of-the-art equipment
- Certified Technicians
- Within 24 months from registration date
- 1-year Plan - Up to $100,000
- 2-years Plan - Up to $200,000
- Up to $20,000
- Up to $10,000 each
- Up to $1,500 each
- Unlimited, Excess waived
- Replacement car - up to 15 days
- Free NCD Protector with at least 40% NCD1
- Up to $50,000
- Under 23 years of age &/or less than 1 year of driving experience
- Additional Excess- $2,500
- Singapore, West Malaysia, Thailand (within 80 km from the border of Malaysia)
- Up to $1,500 each
- 2-years Plan - up to $500
By insuring your vehicle under the Allianz Motor Protect (Volkswagen scheme), it ensures repairs are carried out by our certified technicians in accordance to factory repair standard and recommendation.
Terms and Conditions:
Allianz Motor Protect (Volkswagen scheme) is underwritten by Allianz Insurance Singapore Pte. ltd
This advertisement is not a contract of insurance. The specific terms, exclusions, and conditions applicable to this insurance are set out in the Policy. No insurance is in force until an application is accepted by the insurer in accordance with the Policy terms and conditions. This Policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme, which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please visit the GIA or the SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg) .
• This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.